Written by the Unite Scotland Politics, Research and Campaigns Unit, ‘Automation – friend or foe?’ assesses a number of contending claims on the implications of advanced forms of new technology for workers’ jobs and incomes.Read more
- Successful Jimmy Reid Foundation fringe meeting at 2017 STUC
- New Jimmy Reid Foundation working paper on automation – friend or foe?
- PCS general secretary, Mark Serwotka, to give 2017 Jimmy Reid annual lecture
- Jimmy Reid Foundation agrees new work programme
- Sunday Herald coverage of new Jimmy Reid Foundation paper on Scotland’s fiscal future